I don't believe I'm exaggerating in saying that my neck feels like it's about to fall apart. While reading over my last post, I massaged my temples to try to stave off the tsunami of a headache that is approaching after staring at a computer screen for 3 hours. I am done with analyzing for the night. I am out of deep thoughts. Anyone who reads all of my posts can obviously tell that the quality of my writing has decreased incrementally over the night with each new post. So, however blasphemous it may be, I am going to postpone my last post on Mary Wollstonecraft until tomorrow. Shoot! I was so looking forward to it. Okay, I would be lying as well if I said I have read to the last page of the essay. The headache tsunami is, unfortunately, not a lie either. I will rest, read the last page of my essay, and post my well-thought-out insights on the essay. Believe me, they will blow your mind.
So to those who are reading, I give you a thankful and cordial adieu for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment