So here's the day. September 3rd: the night before school begins. I, having thought that all of my AP Comp work was completed after reading and annotating every essay, reading a non-fiction book, and finding 40 vocab words, spent the day relaxing with family. This sense of relaxation lasted until about 3 o'clock when I got an e-mail telling me that someone had posted on my blog, leaving a comment. It was from a fellow class member. This sparked some interest in a topic I seamed to have forgotten about: oh yes, I did indeed create a blog, and I was probably supposed to post on it all summer long. Yes indeed, I had forgotten one of the most important aspects of the assignment.
Well I suppose there's no use in living in the past and kicking myself for forgetting. There is use, however, in kicking into gear to finish on the last night! So here comes the main event, an all out sprint to the finish. The blogosphere has been raving for days about the "all-out blogging marathon" that is the last day of summer. It's actually kind of exciting. I get to blog about so many different essays the night before my last first day of school! There is absolutely no sarcasm intended there. Alright, maybe a little, but I have no one to blame but myself. So here it goes!
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment